Monday, May 12, 2014

Barefoot Baby Sandals



It was nearing Marley's baptism and everything was complete and ready except for her footwear. I wanted something pretty for her feet other than just ordinary socks. She was just 3 months old at that time so putting something on her tiny feet was a bit tricky. At a mall, I passed by a baby stall and saw this ultra cute sandals called Baby Barefoot Sandals. IT.WAS.PERFECT! But alas, the price was not.hehe I poked and prodded the sandals (to the point that J was already eyeing me nervously as it was ready to fall apart) and noticed it was just a bit of sewing and I definitely can make it! AJA!

Over the net I found the perfect tutorial for this lovely baby sandals at thecreativemuster. Just follow her instructions (super simple) and you'll have the cutest sandals for your little fairy. Marley's baptism was over a year ago so this post is waaaay late.





Happy sewing!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...