Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love At First Sight

A few months back I purchased a sewing machine online. It was being sold for so so so cheap kaya oo nagpadala ako. I bought it and was really really excited to use it. Haynakow after trying it out I got the biggest disappointment in my sewing life. IT.DOESN'T.SEW. Grrr.. Okay, that was a an overstatement. But really, it doesn't sew properly. The needle does sew on the fabric but the thread just makes a straight line. I've read the manual, searched the net for troubleshooting but it still would not cooperate! It's so frustrating!! Haaay..

i hetchu. lol

So off I went to the mall in search of a true sewing machine and I found this beauty

L-O-V-E

Aaaack! It was love at first sight! Kaya ayun. Di makakain at di makatulog sa ka-iisip. ;) Then finally this afternoon napasakin din sya!

Gwapo ang tagabitbit :)

That's J carrying my new machine and my other shopping stuff. Yes that is a cloth hanger sticking out of the bag.haha! I'm walking after him with a skip on my step. I'm jumping and clicking my toes at the same time.Lol I'm sooooo excited I can't wait to go home and try it.

Peek-a-boo

Gotta try all stitches.

Isn't she a beauty.

Tomorrow my Project-Wedding-Gown starts and then maybe I'll be on my way to joining Project Runway!

Happy sewing!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...